So you've ordered your bone-in smoked ham roast from Purely Farm and you need an idea of how to prepare it for your Easter meal? Look no further!
Ingredients (all ingredients can be found at Doylestown Food Market):
- 1 bone-in smoked ham
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place ham in a roasting pan, cut side down.
- Make cuts in ham from top to bottoms. Make perpendicular cuts to form diamonds.
- Cover ham with foil.
- Bake for 1 - 1.5 hours.
- In medium bowl, whisk jam, sugar, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Remove foil from ham and brush glaze on ham.
- Bake ham uncovered for another hour + until internal temperature has reached 140 degrees. Brush with glaze every 30 minutes.
- Rest before carving. Serve with remaining glaze.
Do you like this post?