Cremini Mushroom Soup - Yummy!!
1 tbsp butter
1 medium onion, minced
1/4 cup white wine
1 quart vegetable stock
1 1/2 pound cremini mushroom, sliced
1 cup of sliced carrots
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium to large sauce pan, saute onions in butter until they start to get translucent.
- Add mushrooms, salt and pepper. Let simmer until mushrooms soften and the liquids dry.
- Add white wine and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Add carrots and vegetable stock and cook until carrots are soft.
- Turn off heat and remove most of the carrots and 3 scoops of mushroom slices and set aside.
- With a hand mixer blend the soup in the sauce pan until most of the mushrooms and carrots are in small pieces.
- Serve the soup in bowls and garnish with carrot pieces and mushroom slices that were set aside.
Do you like this post?