Eat healthy in a snap! Check out these great raw-vegan options from Awesome Foods.
From Awesome Foods:
- Extra virgin cold pressed olive oil, lemon juice, and Himalayan salt is used as a marinade to soften the kale and remove all the bitterness associated with this raw green.
- Looks like egg salad, tastes like egg salad, but there are NO eggs! Instead Awesome Foods combines fresh veggies, nuts, and seasonings to create a delicious side or a meal with your favorite crackers.
Better than Tuna salad
- This wonderful homemade salad is made fresh with nuts, seeds, and spices which tell your taste buds, “hey it’s tuna, but it’s not.”
Veggie Sushi Rolls
- Awesome Foods' “rice” is made from jicama which is wrapped in nori with colorful bell peppers, celery, carrots, and scallions. You can enjoy each roll with a dip of Tamari & wasabi for those who like it hot!
- Awesome Foods' version of the Middle Eastern chickpea dish combines sprouted mung beans and sunflower seeds with onion, garlic, and olive oil. They are dehydrated at 115 degrees instead of being deep fried. The falafel comes with a sesame tahini dip, to enhance the Middle Eastern flavor.
Sprouted Chickpea Hummus
- Creamy, smooth, and flavorful is the best way to describe this hummus. You can taste the freshness from the sprouted chickpeas and fresh ingredients compared to a cooked version made with additives and preservatives.
Do you like this post?