Author: Jennifer Pullman
- 1½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup lightly salted peanuts
- 10 pitted dates, softened and pureed.
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Dates: cover with water and soak over night.
- Puree dates in food processor with 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- Toast oats, almonds, and peanuts in a 350 degree F oven for 10 minutes.
- Process nuts in a food processor to chop nuts to desired size.
- In a saucepan combine peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Cook until sugar dissolves.
- Add oats, almonds, peanuts, date puree and chocolate chips to peanut butter mixture.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour into a baking sheet lined with plastic wrap.
- Place energy bar into the freezer for 2-3 hours or until set.
- Cut into squares.
Do you like this post?