Enjoy live music with the delightful duo, Too Many Cooks. Share wine, cider and samples of a variety of chutneys and a salted caramel sauce from our Producer of the Month, Saucy Sue’s Sauces.
Also, check out the crafts and gift baskets that will be on display and for sale -- it's a great chance to get some holiday shopping in! Gift baskets include:
- Linda's Mittens: luxuriously lined, hand made from recycled sweaters - "Snuggly sleeping bags for your hands,"
- Handmade broken dish earrings by local artisan Nancy Taylor,
- Various food gift baskets,
- Various soap and personal care gift baskets,
- Beautiful all natural scented candles.
Jamie Cook and Lesley Weissman-Cook were both greatly influenced by the singer-songwriters of the '60s and '70s. They have drawn their musical inspiration not just from traditional and contemporary folk artists, but also from bluegrass, jazz,
blues, and depression-era American standards. They see the music they perform as living history, connecting us to our country's many great musical traditions. Both Jamie and Lesley left their guitars to collect dust under the bed for several decades to focus on careers and family. When Jamie finally picked up the guitar again, he ignited a full-blown passion that fills every spare moment. Lesley joined in in self-defense, and the rest is history.
29 W State St
Doylestown , PA 18901
Google map and directions