- 1 lb of thawed and raw King Salmon Fillet, cut into serving size pieces.
Yogurt Sauce :
- 1&1/2 Cup of Plain Yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 4-6 Garlic Scapes cut and finely chopped
- 1/4 - 1/2 bunch of fresh Dill - fine or course chop
- 1 small grated Cucumber
- Mix all together
Preparation (Bake or Grill) :
- Lightly oil fillet with high heat tolerant and tasty sesame seed oil.
- Cook flesh down for four minutes or until pieces flip easily.
- After flipping, season fish with dry mustard and sweet paprika.
- Cook covered on skin side down for an additional 10 minutes (grilled fish should be above a low flame or adjacent & indirectly cooked at high heat).
- Remove fish from heat after a total of 15-20 minutes (Remember, 10 minutes per inch thickness for an accurate total cook time).
- Allow fish to rest 3 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Yogurt Sauce on top or on the side with new potatoes and brown rice.
Do you like this post?