Due to the uncertainty of the Doylestown Food Market continuing as a cooperative, we are no longer accepting new members as of Dec. 15, 2017. No additional payment on installment equity plans will be taken.
These were the Top Five Reasons Our Members Became Owners of the Doylestown Food Co-op
1. You want convenient access to locally produced, fresh food.
2. You want to see farming and open space preserved in Bucks and surrounding counties.
3. You want a say in the products your store offers and how your store is run.
4. You want your food dollars to stay in the local community.
5. You value the social impact that a food co-op can have in its community.
If you want to learn more about our co-op and our community, we invite you to: